My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscar Item of the Day

Happy Oscar Day, ladies. It's the 2012 Oscars, which means things should get really interesting in the fashion department. But let's wait until tonight for that, and in the meantime let's turn you gals into a modest Oscar. Combining the true glamour of the Hollywood fete, and that infamous gold Oscar color, this gown (while slightly revealing in the back) is a classic Oscar gown for the everyday woman. You are sure to make best dressed lists everywhere in this gown, and feel free to ignore the steep price-- beauty has no price when it comes to the Oscars! Just make sure you thank me in your acceptance speech!

Follow me on Twitter @



Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network