My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Comfy Chic Item of the Day

Nothing seems more comfortable and more chic than a maxi skirt, and this pleated one from Zara is perfect for spring. Go casual with a thin, slouchy sweater and falts (like below), or go glam with a sequin top and a pair of killer heels. Either way, this versatile piece will meet all your modesty needs while still looking totally fabulous. The best part of a maxi skirt is being able to sit normally without worrying if anyone can see up your skirt. Yes, it's the small things in life that make us frummies happy.
Follow me on Twitter @
Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network