My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Modest Hollywood: Oscars 2012 Vanity Fair Party

Welcome to this very special edition of Modest Hollywood! If you thought the red carpet was hot, take a look at the vanity fair red carpet! With a slew of celebs, starlets, and hunks galore, the vanity fair party (as well as Elton John's Oscar party) was the place to show or the hottest modest dresses! There is not a single one of these gown I don't absolutely LOVE, except Miley Cyrus-- I don't think she was informed that the 80's theme got cancelled this year. #GoodbyeShoulderPads NO question though, Lily Collins and Elizabeth Banks are BY FAR my favorites. I'll be dreaming about thise gowns for a very long time.
Follow me on Twitter @

Elizabeth Banks

Lily Collins

Gwen Stefani 

Miley Cyrus

Kate Beckinsale

Shailene Woodley

Anna Paquin

Kelly Osbourne

Paz Vega (& Petra Nemcova)

Ashley Fink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other gowns from the after party that were not exactly modest but still took my breath way include these lovely stunners!

Katy Perry & Dita von Teese

Claire Danes

Katie Holmes

Vanessa Hudgens

Emma Stone

1 comment :

  1. These gowns are beyond gorgeous! Modest is hottest for sure =)

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network