My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Must Have Item of the Day

Coming in a myriad of colors, this classic, comfy-looking skirt from Lands End will certainly meet all your modest needs.  The flare and twirl to this skirt will be perfect and flattering on any woman of any size. Add to that the fact that it's perfect for any season with any accessory; pair it with tights and boots in the fall or winter, then transition to an espadrille or wedge come spring and summer. It's pieces like this skirt that are ALWAYS the best investments:  they last forever, never go out of style, can be worn 365 days of the year, and can be worn to almost any venue or occasion with the right accessories and complimenting clothing. PS How much do you love that this model is covering her hair too. Points for the frummies!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network