My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doo.Ri Item of the Day

Since it's fashion week, I figured what better way to celebrate than with a designer item of the day-- for cheap! Doo.Ri, who showed at NY Fashion Week (click here to see her collection), has a brand new line in Macys for Impulse. This belted maxi dress is the ultimate in luxury designer, but for a fabulous price. Maxi dresses are notoriously awesome for women of all sizes, as they certainly cover the trouble spots. Pair it with a blazer for a more professional and sharper look, or slap on a cozy cardigan for a weekend excursion. Either way, this designer dud is a must have!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network