My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Classic Item of the Day

Another item this week comes from this new website I found called Shabby Apple This classic pleated skirt is phenomenal for any season, and is polished and classy. I love that it's the classic silhouette we frummies love, but it's in this charcoal gray color. It's a nice twist on an old classic.

D

2 comments :

  1. Have you ever ordered from this website? I am curious what the quality is, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't bought anything from them yet, so I can't attest to their quality. As a rule though, these more vintage-y inspired clothing websites can be hit or miss. I would check their return policy, and if there is no harm no foul, try to buy and if dissatisfied, return.

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network