My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#NYFW: Monique Lhuillier, Tibi, Altuzarra, Lela Rose, Derek Lam, and Victoria Beckham

And the designers just keep on coming. As ever present as ever, pencil skirts and  cute but sophistaced prints are ruling the runway, but above all, modesty reigns the runway. Long sleeves, longer skirts, and covered but sexy silhouettes are clearly the go-to trend for Fall 2012!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

MONIQUE LHUILLIER


TIBI

ALTUZARRA

LELA ROSE
 
 
 

DEREK LAM
 
 
 
 
 

VICTORIA BECKHAM
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network