My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 20, 2012

Asos Item of the Day

Another #LFW day, another Brit-inspired Item of the Day. This one is courtesy of my absolute fave online store, Asos, which is a British retailer first and foremost.This adorable fun dress has the potential to rock your world. While I'm aware of the lack of sleeves, I think that fancy top will look super chic with black blazer and black heels at your next occasion. The best part is that the taller girls will have no problem with this Midi dress, so make sure you all snatch one up!
Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @

1 comment :

  1. Surprised by very expensive price of prom dresses and wedding dresses in various shops? You want to buy these dresses with high quality and cheap price? clavonna tres chic dresses reviews provides you a good choice.
    http://www.clavonna.com

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network