My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#NYFW: Carolina Hererra, Rachel Roy, Donna Karan, Theyskens, Preen, 3.1 Philip Lim

I am positively in love with these collections! Carolina Hererra simply blows my mind, and while Preen's designs look more Spring than Fall, they are exquisite! Literally taking my breath away! Likewise with Donna Karan, whose pieces are strong and powerful. Many of those column silhouettes are present on the runway yet again, but I like how Rachel Roy incorporated some thick knits into her collection.It's been a truly modest fashion week thus far, don't ya think?
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Carolina Hererra

Rachel Roy

Preen
3.1 Philip Lim

Donna Karan

Theyskens

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network