My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Embellished Item of the Day

This blouse from the Kardashian's QVC collection is SO perfect for the upcoming season! I relaly see this blouse on every frummie for Passover. Now, it is sheer, but that's were coverage underneath comes in, so I leave that to your own comfort level and discretion, but both the blush color and the black are super adorable for spring. Click the link below and go watch the video of the Kim Kardashian modeling the top herself, as well as some other models. Best of all, QVC caters to all women, so this top comes in sizes for EVERY woman! Hurrah!
Follow me on Twitter @




No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network