My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Black & White and Pink Item of the Day

I have to say that we're not for want in this world when it comes to cute and adorable things; I mean, there are puppies, babies, Ryan Gosling-- I think we for sure have our fair share of all things adorable. Now there is another one to add to the list with this Midi dress (that means it falls mid calf) from ASOS.  Pair it with a shirt underneath or a cardigan over this cutesy dress and you are set for Spring. You can't go wrong with black and white, and the bonus neon pink belt is as girlie as can be!
 
Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network