My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

#NYFW: Suno, Cushnie et Ochs, Kate Spade, Jason Wu, Yigal Azrouel, Rag and Bone, and Doo.Ri

I'm not sure you have all been paying attention, but to catch you all up, this fashion week is making a bold statement! There is no question that this Fall is all about power-women; with sharp silhouettes, commanding colors, bold prints, and feminine details, women are sure to be making a power statement come september. Pencil skirt after pencil skirt has walked down the runway in one form another, and the lady-like version has been to drape it or anything else along with it. While color certainly has its presence, neutrals and muted tones are rocking it this runway, but the clear winner is a black print; I guess you can sya it's the new black!

SUNO

YIGAL AZROUEL

RAG AND BONE

DOO.RI
 

CHUSHNIE ET OCHS

JASON WU

KATE SPADE
 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network