My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Modest Hollywood never ceases to amaze me, which is why it is usually my favorite segment to blog about. Kate Bosworth at the Burberry fashion show in London is one of my favorite looks of late; I know it's a bit unconventional, but she look so natural and modest, that I'm positively smitten! With that look, from belted bow to peplum, it's a winner! And btw, are you noticing all this color! Nicki, Renee, Jennifer Nettles, and Dianna Agron pop that color! And don't ignore all the black & white on Adele, Diane Kruger, Lana, Jennifer Hudson, and Taylor Swift. And of course, take a look at the mini segment on the sheer top modest gowns. Everywhere!
Follow me on Twitter @

Kate Bosworth

Jennifer Nettles

Hayden Pannettiere

Diane Kruger

Dianna Agron

Peaches Geldof

Drew Barrymore

Jennifer Hudson

Kristin Wiig

Nicki Minaj

Renee Zelwegger

Salma Hayek

Taylor Swift

Thandie Newton

Victoria Beckham

And now fort hose ubiquitous long-sleeve, sheer tops on those fancy dresses.

Adele Atkins

Taylor Momsen

Paula Patton

Lana Del Ray

3 comments :

Modest Fashion Network