My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 - The Year in Modesty - The Blazer

Hey ladies! It's a new year, and that means a minimum of 365 new opportunities for fabulous outfits. Need some cues form the past? Fear not; 2011 happened to be a Modest Moment, so we can look at quite few trends to bring in 2012. 

The first trend I want to highlight in this little feature is the BLAZER! Clearly, all the celebrities were employing them religiously (pun intended), and I simply can't get enough of the them. The blazer is the perfect go-to cover-up for work or play. 

Try and pair it with a dress like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Rachel Bilson, and Sophia Bush did, or wear it with a maxi dress or skirt to add structure to a bohemian, flowy piece as did Drew Barrymore, Helen Mirren, and Sarah Jessica Parker. Also, make sure you get a basic black blazer like most of the lovely ladies below, but don't shy away from the neutrals or colored ones, like Fergie, Pippa Middleton, and Jessica Alba did. The blazer is a 2012 must!

Follow me on Twitter @













Follow me on Twitter @

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network