My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Navy Item of the Day

Well, ain't this a beaut!This skirt from Zara is quintessential frummie, but still manages to be stylish and hip. It's hits the knee, has no revealing slits, and bonus! it has a pleat! That's like token right there! Pleats are to frummies as Lindsay Lohan is to trouble. Facts of life, my friends.

I have yet to see this skirt for myself, but I gotta get my hands on it! A good navy skirt is hard to come by, and this one looks perfect for the office; it has this genuine 40's look that is truly sophisticated and classy, and it would look fabulous with yesterday's Item of the Day! I'm picturing the possibilities already! Someone put my credit card in the freezer now, please.

Follow me on Twitter @
 
Follow me on Twitter @


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network