My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Duchess of Perfection

Me oh my! How long has it been since I did a Kate post? Trust me, I have been tempted, but in an effort not to come off as crazily obsessed (which I am), I have held back. But alas, I can no longer hold my posts, because Kate showed up tonight to the premiere of War Horse in this stunning dress! Still waiting on the designer, but I'll have that for you shortly. Lacy perfection done modestly-- a dream dress indeed.
Drooling... still drooling... want. that. dress.

Follow me on Twitter @ 




Follow me on Twitter @ 

1 comment :

  1. http://www.renttherunway.com/shop/designers/nicolemiller_dresses/katelacevdress

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network