My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globes 2012 - Best Dressed

I usually just choose three to five looks, but this year I had so many that I loved, so this was a hard list to generate. But in all fairness, there were some women who just took their fashion tastes to a new level. Yes, many were unconventional and I loved them for it (Zooey Deschanel, Sarah Michelle Gellar), and many were too conventional (Andie McDowell, Tina Fey), but these few are the ones I thought deserved the recognition of truly best dressed of night.
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Claire Danes
Quite possibly the best dressed of the night, Claire sparkles and shines in Black and White.

Helen Mirren
This lady is representing the older contingent on the red carpet tonight who truly sparkled, shined, and dazzled! She is supreme!

Charlize Theron
A woman who can strategically drape a sheer fabric like this and still look like that is a shoe in for best dressed. Her beauty transcends.


Kate Beckinsale
This gown is pure of heart and simple. Kate Beckinsale is no doubt beautiful and stunning, but she is the every woman, and if every woman looked like her in this gown, the world would be a stellar looking place.

Paula Patton
I think this gown is really representative of what many women were wearing on the red caret which is what makes Paula a best dressed. The color, of course, is dazzling, and the silhouette is one many tried tonight, but combined with her gorgeous looks she soars.

Jessica Alba
She can do no wrong. SHe deserves to be n this list simply for the ridiculous amazingness that it this total package.

Sofia Vergara
You can't deny that this woman was one of the best dressed of the night. This gown takes my breath away!

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network