My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

Striped Item of the Day

I am loving this sweater from J Crew. So simple, so casual, and so classic, and such great colors! You can't go wrong with black and ivory, and the blue and white option is not only patriotic in the Jewish kind of way, but is perfectly nautical. Think of this sweater as two sides of the same coin, one being winter and the other summer. Get on this, Oakies!

Follow me on Twitter @ 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network