My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Screen Actor's Guild Awards 2012 - LIGHT!

In contrast to the all black that was all over the carpet, the light whites and neutrals did not fail to represent either. I really feel like this was where most of the women went wrong tonight; so many just fell flat. And yet, many did shine, like Octavia and Katrina! Shine on, ladies!

Follow me on Twitter @ 

Kelly Osbourne

Julianna Margulies

Octavia Spencer

Naya Rivera

Judy Greer

Gretchen Mol

Kristen Wiig

Rose Byrne

Lea Michelle 

Tilda Swinton 

Sarah Hyland

Zoe Saldana 

Viola Davis

Missi Pyle

Angela Kinsey

Katrina Bowden

Lena Heady

Berenice Bejo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network