My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, January 27, 2012

Green Item of the Day

A shout out goes to Naomi S. for bringing Dorothy Perkins to my attention, which is where today's item of the day is from! This punch-of-color skirt is fabulous for the office. The waistband brings a clean look, but this strong, deep green color is what will be the focus of your outfit. Best of all, you can really pair this with other colors (purple or coral would be glam!) or with neutrals like black or or beige.

Follow me on Twitter @ 



Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network