My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Electric Item of the Day

Looking to make a statement in an electric, neon piece? Look no further than this J. Crew pencil skirt! It comes in blue and pink (and black), as well as several other bright colors in the store itself (I know because I almost bought it in yellow, but I have no patience for long lines). It's highly form flattering for women of all sizes, and bonus: hits the knee. I know-- miracles do happen... in technicolor!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network