My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Coral Item of the Day

I'm back! And it feels soooooo good! Not as good as 85 degree weather in sunny Florida, but still good. Know what else is good-- great, in fact? This denim skirt from Boden! It comes in a bunch of colors and it super cute for spring/summer (can you tell I just came back from warm weather). If there is one thing we frummies are notorious for, it's our ubiquitous [over]use of the denim skirt, but this one is refreshing, knee-hitting, and colorful-- I am totally getting that Coral! Color is your friend-- you can do it!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network