My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, January 6, 2012

Colorful Item of the Day

Bam! That's a lot of color right there. I know that winter has only just begun, but I am a summer baby, so I am officially counting down the days until that mercury climbs above 90 degrees. And in true summer fashion, this colorful, pleated dress will be the perfect ensemble for that day.

Aside from being ridiculously adorable and knee-hitting, it's actually making me want summer so badly, that I can hardly contain myself. Lemonade, barbeques, suntans, beach. Someone stop me! I suppose, until the glorious day is upon us, you can count this dress as perfect resort-wear for all you winter vacations, or save up for your Pesach wardrobe. Only 166 days left till summer, Oakies!

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network