My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ballerina Item of the Day

Finally! My dreams of becoming a ballerina without actually having to become a ballerina have materialized into reality! Now, I must confess that I already have tulle ballerina skirt from H&M that I love and adore, but this one looks super cute and absolutely precious. Clearly, my addiction to posting warm-weather items of clothing are a huge flashing neon sign that is screaming "give me spring and summer now!"; however, I can totally picture this skirt with a nice cozy cashmere sweater and a pair of ballet flats--appropriately-- for the winter months.

Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network