My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Denim Item(s) of the Day

Hey there, ladies! Today is a special Item of the Day, because I bring you two items in one. The truth is, I really didn't want to post two different denim dresses as separate items, and these two dresses are so similar and will appeal to different people. I have to say that I think the second denim dress is super covered up and very worthy of the more frum contingent, but both have cute looks to them, and I want to make sure I am catering to all my readers. 

These denim dresses are both from Land's End, so you know they will be super comfortable, and who doesn't love a denim dress? If you prefer the more covered up look, button up those buttons and roll down those sleeves; if you prefer a more liberal look, but still modest, keep a button or two undone, and roll up the sleeves to your heart's content. Dress these up with boots, or down with flats, like the model. Either way, you can't go wrong!
Follow me on Twitter @ 


Follow me on Twitter @ 

1 comment :

  1. kinda cute but i don't like that front yoke on the bottom one.

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network