My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cheery Item of the Day

Today's item of the day is as bright as the new year ahead of you! That's right, this cardigan is super feminine with its soft material and ruffled edges. It's nothing flashy, but the color is bright and cheery enough to perk up any outfit; it gives me hope that spring is not so far away (but really it is)! Plus, it's from Forever21 -- hello affordable.

Follow me on Twitter @



Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network