My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Eek! I'm positively giddy with the following Modest Hollywood. So many cute outfits and almost no ugly ones! That's an accomplishment.  Mostly, it was modest awesomeness that reigned this week with so many fabulous ladies that I can't quite choose just one. I hope that this is a foreshadowing of the wonderful awards season ahead of us. I can feel it! Don't forget to see all my posts on the Golden Globes tomorrow! 

Follow me on Twitter @ 

Ginnifer Goodwin

Carey Mulligan

Liv Tyler

Lauren Conrad


Kate Bosworth


Whitney Cummings

Kat Dennings

Bar Refaeli

Emmy Rossum

Jennifer Hudson

Jessica Biel
 

Octavia Spencer

Jessica Simpson

Meryl Streep


Alexa Chung


Demi Lovato


Rashida Jones


Melissa McCarthy

Minka Kelly

Betty White

Shailene Woodley

Michelle Williams

Queen Latifah

Angelina Jolie

Sophia Bush

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network