My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Print Item of the Day

Love. That's what I'm feeling right now, and I'm feeling it big time for this dress. The long sleeves, the knee-length-ness, the tiers, the print, the colors--ahh, it's got everything I want!  Now, it's more than I am willing to spend on a dress (even on sale--wah) but with the Lord's help, it will go on further reduction and I will be able to purchase it. Do I need it? No. Do I want it, yes; it's dresses like these that make you realize that there are perfectly viable options in the fashion world for us frummies.

All I can say is that in the same way that there is a bracha  (blessing) to stop rain and thunder and lightening, there should be a bracha to bring on a sale. AMEN.

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network