My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Print Item of the Day

OK, don't kill me, because this dress is a bit pricey-- it is on sale though! For those of you who work in a professional setting, you know how important it is to dress for success, and nothing says successful working [modest] woman like this dress from Milly. The print is fun and flirty for fall and winter, but nix the tights and pair with a nude heel for spring! Mission accomplished!


Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network