My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Screen Actor's Guild Awards 2012 - BLACK!

Black practically ruled the red carpet tonight, and it's not hard to see why. The silhouettes were sultry and feminine, and the women who wore it looked conifdent and (mostly) sophisticated. Brava on the noir front!

Maria Menounos

Lauren Potter

Ashlee Simpson

Jayma Mays

Melissa Rauch

Amber Riley

Kathy Bates

Jessica Lange

Tina Fey

Melissa McCarthy

Jane Krakowski

Angelina Jolie

Emma Stone

Amber Heard

Archie Panjabi

Mayim Bialik

Heather Morris

1 comment :

  1. Hey Debbie,

    I just interviewed a shomer-shabbos stylist for my job and she's actually the stylist for Maria Menuonos - she told me she was dressing Maria for the SAG Awards. Maybe a q&a with her would be a good feature for you? Let me know if you want her contact info!

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network