My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

Colorful Item of the Day

People often ask me if I own all the items I post as the 'Item of the Day', and the answer is hell no; I cannot afford the lifestyles of the rich, famous, and well dressed. I do however own MANY of the pieces I post (and I try to get them on sale, too), including this dress from Ruche. I actually bought this over the summer from LuLu*s (and ModCloth has it too), and I absolutely love it. The colors are refreshing, and the color blocking is not only on trend, but it is simply well done. A slight disclaimer: I am short, so this dress hits me right on the knee--if you are taller this may be a bit short on you. 
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 


Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network