My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Item of the Day

Happy New Year, Oakies! I hope you all celebrated last night's festivities in true, dazzling style! Now that it's the new year, you're going to be making a whole slew of resolutions for your new year, and I am here to help you. If you wanna shed those pounds, you will need a new wardrobe to fit into; if you wanna impress that loved one or new dude, you're going to need an outfit that will wow him; if you wanna just spend more money and buy more clothes, well then call me because we're meant-to-be.

Let's start the new year off with a truly classy item of the day that's perfect for work or for shabbat. This dress from BCBG is a fabulous print that's the perfect mix of color and black-and-white. It's subtle but still makes a bold statement, and kind of looks like confetti which is perfect for celebrating the new year! You just can't go wrong with this dress, so make sure you get it while it's on sale!

Follow me on Twitter @


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network