My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maxi Item of the Day

Say hello to the perfect maxi dress! Well, I shouldn't say perfect, because a longer sleeve would really be perfect, but we gotta take what we can get, right ladies? This short sleeve t-shirt maxi dress looks SOOOO super comfy and is perfect for day-to-night change up look. Cover it up with a cardigan or blazer by day and add a pretty sparkly accessories for some truly glam finishing touches at night. This piece is really great for winter or summer, but make sure you accessorize with the right seasonal pieces! Plus, LOVE the colors!

Follow me on Twitter @ 



Follow me on Twitter @ 

1 comment :

  1. i love this!!! and i don't even dress modestly :)

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network