My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Leopard Item of the Day

This one's for my Mamma, yo.

I know she reads this blog, so I am doing a post just for her. She loves leopard print like I love Ryan Gosling-- a lot. So, mom, this leopard print cashmere (!) cardigan is perfect for you, and everyone else reading, of course! It's a bit pricey (even on sale), but it's really perfect if you are looking to wrap yourself up in something cute and cozy all winter long.



D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network