My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Colorblock Item of the Day

Colorblocking! I'm such a fan of this trend, and I happen to have this skirt (but in all black). The fit is fabulous, and it's super comfy and flattering. Full skirts are making a huge comeback, so make sure you embrace all the trends that this skirt embodies. Plus, the colors are neutral that you can really pair this with so many different options, although a fail proof choice is always black.

Follow me on Twitter @ 


Follow me on Twitter @ 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network